You are cordially invited to join us in our new Crochet Along Challenge, featuring the Bobble Diamonds Throw.
About the Bobble Diamonds Throw:
This small throw uses texture and geometric shape to create a playful diamond pattern. Practice your bobble stitches while learning to read a crochet chart. You’ll find that both skills are easier than you expect!
- Made in: Mighty Stitch Yarn
- Buy it: Bobble Diamonds Throw Kit
How to Join the Bobble Diamonds Throw Crochet Along:
To participate in the Bobble Diamonds Throw Crochet Along, join and post here:
- WeCrochet Family on Facebook
- WeCrochet Group on Ravelry
- Follow along on Instagram using #WeCrochetCAL
- Comment here on the blog!
Bobble Diamonds CAL Timeline:
- March 1: Order Mighty Stitch yarn (or other worsted weight yarn).
- March 3: Make sure you’re joined up in our Facebook and Ravelry groups, or following on Instagram.
- March 7: Download the Bobble Diamonds Blanket pattern and read through it.
- March 10: Make your swatch to determine gauge and practice the bobble stitch.
- March 14: Start your throw!
- March 30: Post pictures of your progress and tag with #WeCrochetCAL.
- April 30: Finish your throw. Don’t forget to share pictures on social media and tag us so we can see.
- May 15: If desired, donate your throw to the charity of your choice, like Project Linus.