What’s your Crochet New Year’s Resolution?
What’s your Crochet New Year’s Resolution? 10 Winners will win $10 to spend on crochet.com. Comment below with your Crochet resolution to enter. UPDATE: Our Winners have now been selected and our contest is now closed!
Our 10 Winners are:
Our winners were drawn via Random.org and will be emailed with gift cards:
- Pam Carr
- Beth Brownpettit
- Kathy Grindrod
- KAREN R SHEERIN
- Jessica M
Contest closes 1/3/2020 at 11:59pm PT. Winners will be selected randomly and announced IN THIS POST on or around 1/6/2020.
Blog, Instagram & FB Giveaway
Sponsored by WeCrochet (“Sponsors”).
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN.
- Promotion/Contest Name (the “Sweepstakes”): WeCrochet Instagram & Facebook Resolution Giveaway
- Entry deadline is 1/3/2020
- To enter:
Comment on @WeCrochet post of the prize between 12/16/2019 and 1/3/2020.
(“Entry Period”). In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the
winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account
governing the e-mail address was opened. Entrants must provide all information
requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible
entries will be disqualified. All entries must be received by 1/3/2020 by 11:59
pm PT. All information provided by entrants becomes the property of Sponsor.
Winners will be notified by Instagram comment (Instagram entries) and Facebook
comment (Facebook entries).
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S., Canada, Australia, and Great Britain, age 18 or older, who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the promotion/contest period.
Employees of WeCrochet and Premier Needle Arts, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the promotion/contest.
Participation in the promotion/contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods.
3. Prize Drawing: All promotion/contest name entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on or around 7 days after online deadline at the WeCrochet offices 13118 NE 4th Street, Vancouver, WA 98684. The drawing will be conducted by independent judges whose decisions are final and binding. The winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received.
The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes won by minors will be awarded to the parents or legal guardians, who must sign all required affidavits and releases. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes.
5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within three (3) business days of the prize drawing. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim a prize, prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The promotion/contest is offered by Sponsor WeCrochet; 13118 NE 4th Street, Vancouver, WA 98684, which is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating and winning a prize, Winner releases Sponsor, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the promotion/contest or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the promotion/contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Instagram 200k Contest and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the promotion/contest. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the promotion/contest are final. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the promotion/contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the promotion/contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of prizes.
9. Winner’s List, Official Rules: For a list of prize winners or a copy of these Official Rules, send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Official Rules” or “Winner’s list” as the email subject and contest name specified in the body of the e-mail.
10. Sponsor’s Address: Sponsor is WeCrochet, 13118 NE 4th Street, Vancouver, WA 98684
Comment below with your Crochet Resolution to enter!