You are cordially invited to join us in our new Crochet Along, featuring the Summit Slipper Socks pattern by Jennifer Olivarez.
Get the pattern here: Summit Slipper Socks
About Summit Slipper Socks:
Summit Slipper Socks will keep your feet cozy during lazy weekend mornings. A textured lattice detail is crocheted with post stitches at the top of the foot, and a wide faux-fur cuff around the ankle adds a touch of luxury.
Slipper is worked in unjoined rounds from the toe up, then worked in turned rows to form the sides of foot and heel. Heel is sewn together and cuff is added around the ankle opening.
Choose your yarn:
Or use our pre-selected combos in the Summit Slipper Socks Kit.
There are 8 combos to choose from (plus you get a discount when you buy the kit!) A few of the options:
How to Join the Crochet Along:
To participate in the Summit Slipper Socks CAL, join and post here
- WeCrochet Family on Facebook
- WeCrochet Group on Ravelry
- Follow along on Instagram using #WeCrochetCAL and #SummitSlipperCAL
- Comment here on the blog!
Join us on Wednesdays at 9:30 AM PT for our Facebook Lives, where we’ll be doing our CAL check-ins!
Start date: November 24th
- November 24th: Week 1—Toes & Foot
- December 1st: Week 2—Heel & Fable Fur
- December 8th: Week 3—Second sock follow up